drbd + ocfs2 kernel panic

Jun 23, 2016
Hello, everybody!

In our installation we using proxmox 4 cluster (pvecm) and shared storage based on drbd 9 and ocsf2 on top of drbd device for primary-primary mode. Cluster consist of 2 nodes.

When io load minimal, all works as we expected, i.e fine. But when users login in Windows RDS , that running on one node, io load rising up and after 3-5 min acceptable work, one of two nodes just shows kernel panic.
All that we can do in that situation is healing drbd split-brain and waiting for sync is completed.
I suppose, that this promlem is connected with FS type. May be ocfs2 is not prefered for running and synchronizing VM's? Or may be another problem presents here?
I can attach picture, that shows moment when kernel panic presents. But it is not completed log.
upload_2016-6-29_13-31-58.png

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!