Downgrade to Enterprise rep

cromatn5

Mar 26, 2018
France
Hello

I have installed Proxmox on top Stretch, because I have a custom disk partitionning.
I added my subscription key and removed the pve-no-subscription repo.

Now, I would downgrade to enterprise repo, but I dont know how to configure apt

There is no easy way to downgrade.
You must reinstall all packages one by one.

The recommended way is to stay on this version and after a short time,
when the enterprise version gets dump your Proxmox VE will automatically install the enterprise packages.

How long does this take, how can I know when everything I currently have in no-sub is in enterprise

How long does this take, how can I know when everything I currently have in no-sub is in enterprise
This depends on the fixes a new version brings.
* If it's a security-relevant fix, it is moved to pve-enterprise as fast as possible
* If it's a new feature or improvement, it is left on pve-no-subscription longer, so that it can be tested better, before migrating it to the enterprise repository

There is no time-based deadline for migration from pve-no-subscription to pve-enterprise

hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!