do you have an estimation when the beta stage will end?

ilia987

Sep 9, 2019
I have read about it, and i wane to use it on our core cluster to backup all lxc and vms.

but waiting for the "beta" to finish. anyone got an estimation ?

bummer, currently the current current backup giving us some problems (random crashes(reboot) for multiple nodes in our cluster .. and i cannot find the reason) ill keep waiting..

thanks..

All nodes are up-to-date with latest kernel active?
AMD or intel?

PBS beta has some issues but did not (yet) crash any of tested nodes in multiple clusters we manage.

not to 6.2-10 , but all nodes are at 6.2-9, it is occurred since i updated from 5.4

Running "6.2-10" works fine on our side. Linux, Unix and Windows VMs all work fine. KVM/QEMU only. We don't use container.

in general we are very happy, but since then (upgrading from 5.4) we have a random crash(1-2 month) on 4-7 nodes (simultaneously) due to unknown backup failure. i tried to investigate but i couldn't find anything. so ill wait for proxmox backup server to replace the current backup schedules

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!