Dell F1DH Proxmox installation problem!

Hi guys,
We bought a server with the following specs:
DELL F1DH SERVER 2X XEON X5460 QUAD CORE CPU'S 32GB MEMORY 4x 1TB SATA HDD

I can't seem to find that particular Model: F1DH at any of Dell documentations!
Anyway, I asked the Datacentre, VegasNap (aka FiberHub) to try installing Proxmox (after they couldn't configure IPMI) but they said:

Code:
[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Hello,[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]After loading the Boot splash page, select "Enter" to start the[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]install, the screen goes blank and stops reading the CD.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]If you tap the enter key again, a second screen comes up, you can select[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]"F2" for "Verbose" mode.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]The verbose details show the Installer attempts to load a number of drivers and[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]fails after several retries.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]THX;[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Don[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Trebuchet][B]

I bought it from here:
http://bit.ly/Pvr1cr

Can anyone help me with this?
Is there possibility that I install Debian and then install Proxmox over it?

Thanks in advance for replying!

Simple advice but check the CD or reader.
The same error happends to me once with an old RW CD (booting was ok but then failed to load some drivers).
Using an USB stick solved my problem.
Regards,

Simple advice but check the CD or reader.
The same error happends to me once with an old RW CD (booting was ok but then failed to load some drivers).
Using an USB stick solved my problem.
Regards,
Do you believe it worked?
Thanks for help!

Now I only got one problem~!
Even though my server has 4 x 1TB disks, only one of them is shown on Proxmox (its called local)
How can I add the rest?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!