Default Installation Settings

Baader-IT

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,

where can i find the default installation settings for the debian of a proxmox installation like partitioning, lvm settings . packages etc. ?

Regards
Frank

Not really. I'm looking for the default settings used during an installation, to get them into my PXE Debian Installation for Proxmox.
I guess somewhere on the installation dvd is kind of a preseed file, where the default settings are defined.

I guess somewhere on the installation dvd is kind of a preseed file, where the default settings are defined.
Preseeding is not possible with our Proxmox VE ISO. The default values are for the installer only.

PXE Debian Installation for Proxmox
You have all the choices of the Debian installation. Besides that we don't support mdraid. And Debian doesn't come with a ZFS enabled Kernel.

ok. then i guess, that somewhere on the installation iso are the default settings, used during the installation, stored.
can you tell me where ?
i would like to get my pxe installation as close as possible to a iso installation.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!