Daily SPAM report users

Jhakvoort

Mar 30, 2018
Every day our users receive an email "Daily Spam Report for user ...".
I have disabled the "Send daily reports" option under "Configuration > Options".
I rebooted the appliance a few times. Am I missing something?

You disabled the admin reports.

For quarantine reports, see "Configuration/Spam Detector/Quarantine: Report Style - No report"

But you should consider not using the quarantine, as it looks like you do not plan to inform your users.

Thank you for the quick response. I have now turned it off and will wait until tomorrow.
Apparently I was asleep when I was reading the documentation.
Great product by the way. We are now testing it before we subscribe to the update channel.
  • Isn't it a good idea to just let users log out of the 'Daily SPAM report' email? A kind of unsubscribe link?
  • And the possibility to add more admins(email addresses) to the admin reports.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!