Cluster network in Hetzner

salva_alc

Apr 8, 2021
Hi,

I'm trying to setup a Proxmox Cluster in Hetzner (1 public IP per node) and have a shared network in the cluster so if a VM/CT goes down in one node it can be started in the other without downtime. The CT/VMs should have internet access and be reachable from the internet (I'm ok with iptables)
DHCP, DNS, etc should be in this network

I also have a vSwitch for Cluster communications (corosync) which works great between the nodes

1623258016410.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thank for the information Dominic.
I did not mentioned that I'm going to add a third node for quorum because that's not the problem I have.
My main problem is how to create and manage the same network with internet access in the cluster

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!