Changement de mot de passe

SoKaDream

Apr 9, 2022
Bonjour,

Je voudrais créer un utilisateur qui aurait l'unique possibilité de redémarrer les VMs.

J'ai créer mon utilisateur et celui ci possède le rôle "PowerMgmt", j'ai associé ce rôle a l'utilisateur nouvellement créé.

Cependant l'utilisateur ne peut pas démmarer/etteindre/redemarrer les VMs.

De plus, l'utilisateur peut changer son mot de passe librement, ce que je ne veux pas.

Pouvez vous m'aider pour ces deux problèmatiques ?

Merci a vous :)

Hello,

I would like to create a user who would have the unique ability to replace VMs.

I have created my user and this one has the role "PowerMgmt", I have associated this role to the newly created user.

However the user cannot start/shutdown/reboot the VMs.

Also, the user can change his password freely, which I don't want.

Do you think you can help me with these two issues?

Thanks to you :)

Hello,
I would like to create a user who would have the unique ability to replace VMs.
I'd guess that you meant restart/reboot which got lost in translation?

For that you need:
  • A role with VM.PowerMgmt
  • A privilege for that role assigned to the respective users on the VM ACL-path that you want to allow
    e.g. /vms/123 for a specific one (VMID 123) or /vms/ with propagate true for all guests
FYI: The Datacenter -> Users panel has a "Permission" button at the top to show the effective ACL permissions a user has, this can sometimes help to debug things.
Also, the user can change his password freely, which I don't want.
That's currently not avoidable; we always allow self-service for normal users. If it's a headless job you could use an API token, which uses an unchangeable, strong random string as secret.

Ce n'est actuellement pas évitable; nous autorisons toujours le libre-service pour les utilisateurs normaux. S'il s'agit d'un travail sans tête, vous pouvez utiliser un jeton d'API, qui utilise une chaîne aléatoire forte et non modifiable comme secret.
Bonjour et merci pour votre retour a ce sujet :)

Pour cela il vous faut :
  • Un rôle avecVM.PowerMgmt
  • Un privilège pour ce rôle attribué aux utilisateurs respectifs sur le chemin ACL VM que vous souhaitez autoriser,
    par exemple /vms/123pour un spécifique (VMID 123) ou /vms/avec propagate true pour tous les invités
Pour votre information : le panneau Centre de données -> Utilisateurs comporte un bouton "Autorisation" en haut pour afficher les autorisations ACL effectives d'un utilisateur, cela peut parfois aider à déboguer les choses.
En effet, j'ai suivi des procédure dans le manuel mais sans succès, j'ai éxécuté les commandes suivantes :

Code:
pveum user add restartvm@pve
pveum role add PVE_Power-only -privs "VM.PowerMgmt VM.Console"
pveum acl modifier / -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only

Malgré ca, lorsque je me connecte avec le compte restartvm, je ne vois pas les VMs.

Pour la 2eme commande j'ai également essayé celles la :
Code:
pveum acl modify /vms -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only
pveum acl modify /vms/100 -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only

J'ai le même résultat, je ne vois pas les VMs.

Cordialement,

Chances that you get an answer are higher, if you post in english...

For that you need:
  • A role with VM.PowerMgmt
  • A privilege for that role assigned to the respective users on the VM ACL-path that you want to allow
    e.g. /vms/123 for a specific one (VMID 123) or /vms/ with propagate true for all guests
FYI: The Datacenter -> Users panel has a "Permission" button at the top to show the effective ACL permissions a user has, this can sometimes help to debug things.
I followed some procedures in the manual but without success, I executed the following commands:
Code:
pveum user add restartvm@pve
pveum role add PVE_Power-only -privs "VM.PowerMgmt VM.Console"
pveum acl modifier / -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only

However, when I connect with the restartvm account, I don't see the VMs.

For the 2nd command I also tried this one:
Code:
pveum acl modify /vms -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only
pveum acl modify /vms/100 -user restartvm@pve -role PVE_Power-only

I have the same result, I don't see the VMs.

Sincerely,

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!