Hello,
Anyone has some practical docs on network connectivity required for ceph rbd replication?
Let's assume I have a dedicated lacp group for internal cluster communication (all the private traffic+ceph client net there) and another one for "production traffic and WAN" in two clusters in two locations.
Does rbd mirror (for disaster recovery, so production normally stays in site A and gets replicated to site B only for use in a "black site" event) need connectivity between internal segments or via WAN links?
I seem to not be lucky finding that in
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_RBD_Mirroring
It seems to me like rbd-mirror works in NTERNAL cluster network - (ceph client net)
How do you realistically connect internal net between the two sites over WAN?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Anyone has some practical docs on network connectivity required for ceph rbd replication?
Let's assume I have a dedicated lacp group for internal cluster communication (all the private traffic+ceph client net there) and another one for "production traffic and WAN" in two clusters in two locations.
Does rbd mirror (for disaster recovery, so production normally stays in site A and gets replicated to site B only for use in a "black site" event) need connectivity between internal segments or via WAN links?
I seem to not be lucky finding that in
https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Ceph_RBD_Mirroring
It seems to me like rbd-mirror works in NTERNAL cluster network - (ceph client net)
How do you realistically connect internal net between the two sites over WAN?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE