Can't access proxmox server panel

DziveQ

Mar 15, 2020
Hi. I have a problem with my server. I can't load the webpanel. i have this problem only on one computer. On phone etc. it's working. It says that i don't have access to the network. The server has network. Ping is working.

Hi,

Seems you do not have a problem with your server but with the network on your computer.
Would be nice, if you could provide some more Informations to make things clear.

IP-Set of Proxmox host incl. Gateway
IP-Set of your Computer
IP-Set of your Phone (Maybe WLAN differs from LAN?)

Thank you

Yes ofc.
Proxmox IP: 10.0.0.121 (or 10.0.0.138 I'm not sure)
Computer IP: 10.0.0.44
Phone IP: 10.0.0.92

Webpanel is also working on my second computer. I think it it somthing with my computer. I don't have any antivirus. I also disabled Windows Defender.

hi,

so you can ping the proxmox IP but not reach it via webinterface?

did you try to ssh?

do you have regular network connectivity on that computer? (can load websites, ping outside internet)

hmm, it's just a guess but maybe it has to do with the network not being trusted by windows, and windows firewall blocking connections?

check the routing table and gateway info on your windows box. this is most likely a networking issue on that pc if you can access the server normally otherwise

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!