Cannot select source datastore in local sync

Taledo

Nov 20, 2020
Hey all,

I'm trying to clone some backups to a new datastore the "good" way (using local sync instead of copying files and forgetting to chown them). However, I can't seem to select the source datastore :

1706783090822.png

The source datastore menu is empty, and I can't select anything.

Permission wise, my backup@pbs user has datastoreBackup (tried with datastoreAdmin / remoteAdmin, no luck).

Am I doing something wrong here?

Cheers,

you can check with the dev console, there should be some request that fails that might give you a clue..

Hello,

I can see the HTTP 200 "datastore" request to the API :

1706791450040.png
The datastore is there just fine, but nothing in the GUI.
No error either in the console or in /var/log/api/access.log

any errors in the "Console" part of the dev tools?

None. The error you see in my screenshot is me trying to access an old decom. remote accidentally.

Alright, so sadly I gave up, created a remote of, well, myself, and that worked out great.

Cheers

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!