Cómo eliminar un volumen físico ya eliminado del PVE

Paco Romero

Nov 26, 2023
Buenas a todos.

Tengo un problema que no sé solucionar.

Retiré un disco duro que formaba parte de pve en /etc/lvm/backup, y ahora me da un error constante que no lo encuentra.

No sé como hacer para que deje de mostrarme el error cada vez que quiero hacer una instantánea de alguna de mis máquinas virtuales.

Si podéis ayudarme.

Muchas gracias.

PD. Adjunto capturas de pantalla.

Attachments

• pve.PNG
    pve.PNG
    40.7 KB · Views: 8
  • pve1.PNG
    pve1.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
  • pve2.PNG
    pve2.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 6
  • pve3.PNG
    pve3.PNG
    58.3 KB · Views: 7
Hola,

No halbo mucho espanol e los forums in ingles. Es mayor usar ingles aqui. Puedes usar el google translate si quieres.

Mas para tu problema:

Se entiendo, tienes un disco que no estas mas en la sistema e quando estas haciendo un vm nuevo, sempre estas vendo el error acima.

Entre no servidor e puedes mostrar el output de "pvs"?
==============

English:

I don't speak much spanish but the forums are in English. It's better to use English here. But about your problem?

If I understand, and you have a disk that isn't in the system anymore and when you are making a new vm, you are seeing the error above.

Can you go into the server and show the output of "pvs" ?

========
(Trying to get this thread rolling toward english while still trying to help this user. Apologies if this isn't allowed).

Reactions: leesteken
Buenas a todos.

Tengo un problema que no sé solucionar.

Retiré un disco duro que formaba parte de pve en /etc/lvm/backup, y ahora me da un error constante que no lo encuentra.

No sé como hacer para que deje de mostrarme el error cada vez que quiero hacer una instantánea de alguna de mis máquinas virtuales.

Si podéis ayudarme.

Muchas gracias.

PD. Adjunto capturas de pantalla.
Translation of this post (as best I understand it - Spanish is not my first language):

Hello to everyone

I have a problem that doesn't have a solution.

I retired a hard disk that was formatted partition in /etc/lvm/backup, and now it constantly give me an error that it isn't found.

I don't know why it is showing me the error each time that I want to instantiate (?) some of my vms (?)

If you can help me.

Thanks so much!

PD: Adjunto...(not sure what this means) - Google translate: I attached screenshots.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Thank you very much for trying to respond in Spanish. I didn't remember that the forum was in English. As you advise me, I will use Google translate.
Regarding the problem, I already solved it. It seems that even if you delete the drive where you mount the disk, promox still has the partition registered until you delete it. When I did it with an fdisk and created it again. I was now able to use it again without problems.
I hope it helps.
Thanks again to all.

Reactions: Robstarusa

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!