bugged install of ceph-nautilus

I do not get your point. Please explain in detail what you mean here.

If you have the Ceph repository on your host, you have installed it via CLI of GUI, this is not done without user interaction.

i used ceph wizard and pressed second tab but its accidentally started install ceph repository; after its still asking to install ceph
after i pressed next tab seems it written repository; i wanted to peek what next like tab windows in vm creation
its not final until u press create vm ; but in ceph any switching tabs in wizard install it
it still says ceph not installed on this node
(I ctrl+C update window not confirming install after its says Y/N - it poped shell window with packages to install but i cancelled and it installed on next host update anyway)
maybe additional confirmation need to install ceph so u accidentialy not install it or broke install it

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!