Body Markup

Discussion in 'Mail Gateway: Installation and configuration' started by T.Cromwell, Jan 10, 2019.

1. T.Cromwell

T.Cromwell New Member

Good Morning!

Forgive me if this was answered else where but my searches yielded nothing.

We would like for the ability to mark up the body of the message, similar to the disclaimer but at the start of the message.

We want to add a notice to the start of all messages at the top of the body warning end users that the message is from an external source and not to just click links willy-nilly and open any and all attachments ect.

Can this be done some how?

Thanks for your help in advance.

#1 T.Cromwell, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Paul Rolf likes this.
  2. Paul Rolf

Paul Rolf New Member

I would like to know how to do this as well!

3. heutger

heutger Active Member

You have two options here:

1. Maybe Proxmox will provide this option
    2. I believe, the disclaimer is added to the message, so you may be able to do your own body checks (maybe also spamassassin will allow that) and add it by yourself. However, it will be manual work on the shell.

4. Paul Rolf

Paul Rolf New Member

Adding a disclaimer to an inbound email is an easy thing to do; however, it is added to the bottom of the message. If there was an option to move this to the top, that would solve the issue!

5. heutger

heutger Active Member

Maybe Proxmox will respond on how they realized the disclaimer. However, you may be able to perform body check (modifications) to add your own header. For sure, you would be required to do that with RegEx manually via Shell via Postfix body checks using your own copy of the PMG templates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice