Body Markup

T.Cromwell

Jan 10, 2019
Good Morning!

Forgive me if this was answered else where but my searches yielded nothing.

We would like for the ability to mark up the body of the message, similar to the disclaimer but at the start of the message.

We want to add a notice to the start of all messages at the top of the body warning end users that the message is from an external source and not to just click links willy-nilly and open any and all attachments ect.

Can this be done some how?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul Rolf
You have two options here:

1. Maybe Proxmox will provide this option
2. I believe, the disclaimer is added to the message, so you may be able to do your own body checks (maybe also spamassassin will allow that) and add it by yourself. However, it will be manual work on the shell.

Adding a disclaimer to an inbound email is an easy thing to do; however, it is added to the bottom of the message. If there was an option to move this to the top, that would solve the issue!

Adding a disclaimer to an inbound email is an easy thing to do; however, it is added to the bottom of the message. If there was an option to move this to the top, that would solve the issue!

Maybe Proxmox will respond on how they realized the disclaimer. However, you may be able to perform body check (modifications) to add your own header. For sure, you would be required to do that with RegEx manually via Shell via Postfix body checks using your own copy of the PMG templates.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!