Block by domain

TauriRed

Apr 11, 2022
I want to reject (as in - not event send to spam, just reject) all mail from .click/.xyz/.today domains (with exception for important.today)
It's not possible to enter ".click" in blacklist by domain and "click" doesn't cause Mail Gateway to reject.
What I'm doing wrong?

Mail Gateway 7.1-2

Tried it.
There is who object blacklist (\W|^)[\w.+\-]{0,50}@[\w.+\-]{0,50}\.click(\W|$)
B
Blocklist rule (which utililes what object blacklist) is priority 98)
Quarantine/Mark Spam (Level 3) is priority 80

e-mail from cheryl_cockayne-vikarti.anatra=viorsan.com@centertopz.click gets handle by Quarantine/Mark Spam (Level 3) rule. Even while I assumed it would be handled by blacklist rule.
Why this could happen?

Block Spam (Level 10) (priority 82) rule which discards spam based on score do work

Last edited:
Tried it.
There is who object blacklist (\W|^)[\w.+\-]{0,50}@[\w.+\-]{0,50}\.click(\W|$)
B
Blocklist rule (which utililes what object blacklist) is priority 98)
Quarantine/Mark Spam (Level 3) is priority 80

e-mail from cheryl_cockayne-vikarti.anatra=viorsan.com@centertopz.click gets handle by Quarantine/Mark Spam (Level 3) rule. Even while I assumed it would be handled by blacklist rule.
Why this could happen?

Block Spam (Level 10) (priority 82) rule which discards spam based on score do work
it is due to the special character =
try use this (\W|^)[\w.+\=\-]{0,50}@[\w.+\-]{0,50}\.click(\W|$)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!