Aside: pve.proxmox.com RSS feed not working

mlanner

Renowned Member
Apr 1, 2009
Berkeley, CA
Proxmox team,

In the past I've relied on the RSS feed on the wiki to get timely information about new releases and general news. For some reason the RSS feed doesn't seem to work in most RSS readers anymore. I've tried it in Google Reader and on several RSS aggregators on both an iPhone and on an Android device. It recognizes the feed, but no articles show up. Obviously, it works fine on the wiki, but that's not quite as convenient many times since people need to remember to go there to check all the time. Clearly, this is not of high importance, and I'd rather the team focus on PVE 2.0. But maybe when you have time in the future you can check what the issue is?

As always, thanks for a stellar product!

works here, tried also google reader, firefox, outlook 2010. which app do you us on android?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!