Arrival of Proxmox 2.3?

copymaster

Nov 25, 2009
Hi!

I need to build a new cluster with proxmox 2. My old one is 1.9 and i use iscsi with lvm.

The new one should use NFS instead beacause its easier to handle. I read about new backup features in proxmox 2.3 and actually i installed the packes from pvetest.
Now i am able to backup in snapshotmode to nfs share. That is REALLY GREAT!

Can you please tell me if i would run into trouble if i use the pvetest version in production?

When will proxmox 2.3 be released?

Hi!

I need to build a new cluster with proxmox 2. My old one is 1.9 and i use iscsi with lvm.

The new one should use NFS instead beacause its easier to handle. I read about new backup features in proxmox 2.3 and actually i installed the packes from pvetest.
Now i am able to backup in snapshotmode to nfs share. That is REALLY GREAT!

Can you please tell me if i would run into trouble if i use the pvetest version in production?

When will proxmox 2.3 be released?

when its ready. if you can´t wait, use the pvetest repository.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!