Append to body of Message

dthompson

Nov 23, 2011
Canada
www.digitaltransitions.ca
With all the spam going on in the world right now, I am seeing more companies that I email into prepend their messages in the body with something such as:

Code:
CAUTION: This email originated outside of SOME COMPANIES email system. DO NOT click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe/

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this on PMG? I have been trying to figure that out. I have a bunch of domains that PMG manages so ideally I might to have this message added to all domains or only specific ones.

Anyone know how to build a filter and rule set to do this?
Thanks,

you can use the 'disclaimer' action, but this only appends the message at the end/bottom.
there is currently no easy way to do what you want in pmg, and a gateway should not modify the mail content in the first place (aside from filtering viruses/attachments)

Maybe it is easier to alter the subject line of every email from external and/or append to the body of the email.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!