[SOLVED] API clone (status process)

Fablux

Mar 3, 2020
Hi all,
we used clone API command into PHP client.
Is it possible to known when the clone process is finished, so then we will able to execute another API on the clone?
I hope I was clear.

Thank you in advance.

Would you mind giving a short feedback on what went wrong on your end? I have a weird situation where I usually get an UPID, .. but SOMETIMES I do get an empty string, but the task was still successfully queued by Proxmox. The problem is that in this case I never "know" when the task is finished or if it was started at all.

I wonder if there is some sort of edge case in which a task was started but does not return an UPID ...

the only thing I can think of is if the request before the worker start happens or is finished takes more than 30s and the connection is closed for timeout reasons..

could you try logging the requests and then posting details about the failed one (ideally, the whole request and response data including timing, of course remove authentication headers/cookies/tokens and feel free to censor data that is otherwise sensitive).

also please include "pveversion -v" output.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!