After upgrade to 5.4 redundant corosync ring does not work as expected

On another cluster I'm facing different issue but again after an upgrade to 5.4
Could you please take a look into: https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-cluster-broke-at-upgrade.54182/#post-250102

I'm fully confident that my network switches are configured inline with PVE docs IGMP snooping is enabled and igmp querier is enabled for given VLAN on the switch

What is common in all my setups: bond (LACP) and classic bridge on top of bond

One more thing to be checked: could you provide me an downgraded pve-corosync package from 5.3. Before an upgrade ALL my installs were working smoothly starting from PVE 3.x

One more thing to be checked: could you provide me an downgraded pve-corosync package from 5.3.
AFAIR the corosync version did not change between 5.3 and 5.4 (in both cases you should be running 2.4.4-pve1) (but you can verify with your running 5.3 clusters).
Should you wish to downgrade you can always see which versions are downloadable:
* `apt-cache policy pve-corosync`
And downgrade by running
* `apt install pve-corosync=2.4.2-pve5`

But again - I don't think that this is a corosync issue.

What kind of NICs do you have in your Servers?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!