ACME over DNSChallenge failing

Definitely missed that checkbox too. I don't ever remember coming across anything like that elsewhere in the Proxmox UI. Was it invented just to make ACME hard?!?!?

the UI elements are improved in pve-manager >= 7.0-12

Jumping on the bandwagon. Thank you so much, never would have guessed I needed to click the checkbox.
Proxmox Backup Server 2.2-7 UI element is still... frustrating

Last edited:
Which checkbox ?
I'm on v7.3-6 and getting the same error but not checkbox in sight to save me

Edit : Oh my ... Why?
see picture for future reference

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-02-14 14-21-19.jpg
    Screenshot from 2023-02-14 14-21-19.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
F that checkmark. I love dark mode but my god that is absurdly unintuitive. Cheers to all my fellow face-palmers on this, and thanks for the solution.

F that checkmark. I love dark mode but my god that is absurdly unintuitive. Cheers to all my fellow face-palmers on this, and thanks for the solution.
yup as you re-dug up a zombie thread - i hit the same issue first time i did certs and proxmox (aka last week lol) - it really is a terrible UI pattern :cool:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!