[SOLVED] access to web interface not working

TheOtherOne7107

Nov 13, 2023
Every time I try and access the WebGUI it gives this error after I put in my credentials. I haven't changed them and I know that they are correct because when I type in the exact same thing in the Proxmox server itself I can login perfectly fine.

Did you check to select the correct realm (PVE vs PAM)?
Maybe your root filesystem is full (login via SSH and run df -h)?
No Capslock enabled?
Maybe pvestatd is blocking because a storage is unavailable (login via SSH and check with pvesm status)?

Did you check to select the correct realm (PVE vs PAM)?
Maybe your root filesystem is full (login via SSH and run df -h)?
No Capslock enabled?
Maybe pvestatd is blocking because a storage is unavailable (login via SSH and check with pvesm status)?
1. Tried both realms, neither worked, same results
2. 4.7G used on a 256GB drive
3. Nope
4. Name Type Status Total Used Available %
local dir active 71017632 5063232 62301180 7.13%
local-lvm lvmthin active 148086784 5064568 143022215 3.42%

It was some IP problem with the server being set to 192.168.1.10 while something else was already set to that, changed the ip in /etc/network/interfaces fixed it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!