Acceso web :8006 denegado

pablocta

Jul 15, 2020
Hola. Estoy instalando Proxmox sobre IBM X3550 M4 pero no puedo acceder desde el navegador. En el servidor arranca sin problemas y queda funcionando. pero al ingresar por web (desde otra pc en la misma red) x.x.x.x:8006 me lleva a la pantalla de IMM web X3550. Creo que hay algo en el x3550 que no me deja ver el proxmox. Por favor si alguien me guia como hacerlo. Muchas Gracias

Please post in English.

Hello. I installed Proxmox, but I can't access it from the browser. On the server it starts up without problems and remains working. but when entering by web (from another pc in the same network) x.x.x.x: 8006 takes me to the screen connection refuted error. Please if someone guide me how to do it. Thank you

If the service runs on the host (systemctl status pveproxy.service) then the issue lies in your network and will be hard to troubleshoot from remote...

Hola. Estoy instalando Proxmox sobre IBM X3550 M4 pero no puedo acceder desde el navegador. En el servidor arranca sin problemas y queda funcionando. pero al ingresar por web (desde otra pc en la misma red) x.x.x.x:8006 me lleva a la pantalla de IMM web X3550. Creo que hay algo en el x3550 que no me deja ver el proxmox. Por favor si alguien me guia como hacerlo. Muchas Gracias
La mayoria de las veces que me ha pasado es porque mi firewall a bloqueado la salida al puerto 8006.

Saludos

Most of the times it has happened to me is because my firewall has blocked the output to port 8006

Regards

Lo pudiste solucionar?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!