A question about Heartbleed

baboo

Nov 14, 2010
Good Day, I am running 2.3. Recently the last two weeks I am seeing behavior in my new virtual servers that I have never seen before. I created two new VS that have the heartbleed patch. I have not pateched the proxmox server its self. I use these servers to test applications. The behavior I am seeing is when I click on a tab in the tomcat server, it should open up a page within that app. Instead it redirects to 'localhost:8080' and blank page. The network config is correct so this has me stumped. Could it be that the different versions of openssl cause this? This has never happened before. Any thoughts on what might be causing this? thanks

If you want to be protected against security holes, you should run latest stable Proxmox VE versions ONLY.
2.3 is outdated, 3.2 is the current release.

problems with your tomcat seems not related.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!