[SOLVED] 6.1 custom SA rules

AirForLife

Mar 21, 2019
Hi,
After testing Custom SA Scores,added through GUI, they are not applied even after restarting pmg-smtp-fitler service.
Looks like rules are written to /var/cache/pmg-scores.cf
If rules are manually written to /etc/mail/spamassassin/pmg-scores.cf scoring is applied correctly.

Is it some bug, or am i doing something wrong, that rules, cretaed through GUI are not applied ?

They should get moved from /var/cache to /etc/mail/spamassassin/ when you click 'Apply Custom Scores' in the GUI

Another indicator is that the diff in the bottom is not shown once the rules are moved and synced

I hope this helps!

Just missed that button, thanks!

Also, in the cluster configuration, pmg-smtp-fitler service needs to be restarted manually on another nodes for settings to be applied, maybe it can be integrated in GUI/automation too.

Also, in the cluster configuration, pmg-smtp-fitler service needs to be restarted manually on another nodes for settings to be applied, maybe it can be integrated in GUI/automation too.
for most settings (and custom-scores via GUI are among those) this should not be needed - it will reload it's configuration, on the next cluster-sync (which happens every 2 minutes)

I hope this helps!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!