Quorum disk and only two nodes

Yeah, seen before writing here.
This mean that i should change the method or simply add the quorum disk to the existing
proxmoxve2.0 config?

Tx, DIaolin

Yeah, seen before writing here.
This mean that i should change the method or simply add the quorum disk to the existing
proxmoxve2.0 config?

I am currently busy doing other things - maybe you can find out yourself and post your findings here?

Ok, i search myself.
Tx.

Curious if yo made any progress? I have the same issue. I'm kind of a nub to proxmox and I haven't found any good example of how to do this with mkqdisk, etc. ? Anything you could share would be great.

I thought I would post the quorum disk config that we are using. Essentially, we share a small 10MB iSCSI volume from one of our backup servers as the quorum disk. The following URLs were used for reference:

[REF] http://www.linuxjournal.com/content...cked-iscsi-targets-red-hat-enterprise-linux-6
[REF] http://magazine.redhat.com/2007/12/19/enhancing-cluster-quorum-with-qdisk/

The actual cluster.conf configuration that we are using:

Code:
  <cman expected_votes="3" keyfile="/var/lib/pve-cluster/corosync.authkey"/>
  <quorumd interval="3" label="proxmox1_qdisk" tko="10" votes="1">
    <heuristic interval="3" program="ping $GATEWAY -c1 -w1" score="1" tko="4"/>
    <heuristic interval="3" program="ip addr | grep eth1 | grep -q UP" score="2" tko="3"/>
  </quorumd>
  <totem token="54000"/>

In this case, eth1 is directly connected to both nodes. We have configured DRBD and the cluster to use eth1 for communication, which is why the grep for "UP" is helpful.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!