[SOLVED] Parameter verification failed. (400) Memory

LBX_Blackjack

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Proxmoxians,
I'm trying to create a new VM on one of our nodes but I'm getting an error when clicking "Finish."

Code:
Parameter verification failed. (400)

memory: value must have a minimum value of 16

Searching the forums and the web didn't give me anything useful, so I've resorted to posting. Any help would be hot.

As thread starter you can mark the thread as 'SOLVED' yourself -> klick on the 3 dots '...' above your first post-> Edit Thread-> Prefix -> 'SOLVED'

(for the next time ;)

Nevermind, I'm dumb. Please lock this.
hi can you elaborate how you resolved this please as I am getting the same issue I have a master server with 128GB ram and plenty free over 100gb free ram. and am trying to create a vps with only 8gbn and I get that error when creating a server please can you elaborate on how you fixed it

hi can you elaborate how you resolved this please as I am getting the same issue I have a master server with 128GB ram and plenty free over 100gb free ram. and am trying to create a vps with only 8gbn and I get that error when creating a server please can you elaborate on how you fixed it
It was user error. I don't remember exactly what I was doing wrong (it was nearly a year ago), but if you're not lacking common sense like myself, then it's not the same issue. Sorry I can't be of more help. I think I was assuming the wrong unit conversion in the config or something. Like bytes instead of megabytes.

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!