PMG Greylisting

SkenKonBez

Oct 2, 2018
Hello,

Is this possible to acces the Greylisting options?
i want to disable the greylisting for certain domain and look the greylisting time .
Thanks

yeah but the problem is, i want the domain pass by the antispam even if he bypass the greylisting

yeah but the problem is, i want the domain pass by the antispam even if he bypass the greylisting

I do not understand your problem, the spam checks in the rule system are fully flexible, configure them like you need it.

i want to do a greylisting bypass for domain like hotmail/gmail/outlook, but i need they still pass by the antispam to be sure, but i don't want they wait into the greylisting

i want to do a greylisting bypass for domain like hotmail/gmail/outlook, but i need they still pass by the antispam to be sure, but i don't want they wait into the greylisting

yes, do it, just follow the advice above.

That is not a problem. SMTP whitelist just skips checks at the SMTP protocol level, but still run all SPAM tests.

I have the same issue.
I added these domains (gmail.com, yahoo.com, outlook.com) to "Configuration/Mail Proxy/Whitelist" as the sender but no result.
Check the tracking center, it's still greylisted.

I have the same issue.
I added these domains (gmail.com, yahoo.com, outlook.com) to "Configuration/Mail Proxy/Whitelist" as the sender but no result.
Check the tracking center, it's still greylisted.
Any news on this?

Do not forget to set a proper netmask for greylisting, see "Configuration/Mail Proxy/Options:"

Reactions: DerDanilo
Do not forget to set a proper netmask for greylisting, see "Configuration/Mail Proxy/Options:"
Just increased the mask to cover network from large providers. Let's see how this behaves now.

Reactions: tom
Hello,

Is it still not possible to whitelist certain domain/IP/subnets from Greylisting only without disabling all other SMTP blocking ?

Adding to the whitelist prevent all SMTP checks (Greylisting, Receiver Verification, SPF and DNSBL) which we would prefer to avoid.

Thanks,

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!