Error message

magber68

Nov 1, 2017
I am receiving a constant cron error in my email and I do not know how to remove it.

Cron <root@pve> [ -x /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean ] && /usr/lib/php5/sessionclean
/ usr / lib / php5 / sessionclean: 34: / usr / lib / php5 / sessionclean: php5: not found

Can someone tell me how to make it disappear?

Thanks in advance

Remove from your crontab. I really do not understand why crontab should take care of php garbage cleaning...

Remove from your crontab. I really do not understand why crontab should take care of php garbage cleaning...

I never have used Crontab. I don´t know how remove you say me. Can you tell me how?
Thank you in advance.

upload_2017-11-3_11-45-4.png

A default Proxmox VE installation does not have any PHP installed. So someone installed additional packages.?

A default Proxmox VE installation does not have any PHP installed. So someone installed additional packages.?

And then how do I stop him from sending me that email? There is nothing in the crontab.
upload_2017-11-3_18-43-22.png

did you check all files under /etc/cron.d/ ?

edit: also

/etc/cron.daily
/etc/cron.hourly
/etc/cron.monthly
etc...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!