Mouse not working on console (novnc)?

blueduckdock

Mar 18, 2016
Is there any issue with mouse movement with a noVNC console now? I am running the latest updates on the non-subscriber repo on my homelab. Used to be just fine (no new VMs) but now is not transferring anything to them. Qemu agent is installed on some, not on others. Keyboard still works.
I do know that the mouse,hand,keyboard icons on top are relatively new and do not seem to work either. Tried on a couple different PCs (Linux and Windows) and a couple different browsers (FF, Chrome, Vivaldi, etc.)

Any ideas? Quick search didn't find anything.

Edit- see here- https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/gui-issues-with-firefox-after-upgrade.32621/

Same thing but with Windows only. I'm deferring to that thread but it appears e10 related wrt FireFox.

Last edited:
Hi, pls update novnc, because this should be fixed in current version.
I testet also the patch from this post and it works.

h_t_t_ps://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/novnc/bOpKeuZCd7s

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!