zfs-zed

vkeven

Dec 22, 2009
Hi , I followed the doc for ZFS and I do this from 3.8.5 docs

ZFS comes with an event daemon, which monitors events generated by the ZFS kernel module. The daemon can also send emails on ZFS events like pool errors. Newer ZFS packages ships the daemon in a separate package, and you can install it using apt-get:

# apt-get install zfs-zed

, now I underdstand than the zfs-dkms have been pull from debian repo and its look like there is a new kernel from debian , this system will be licence with real repo from proxmox , how I could clean those crap and installed it correctly , the system is ready for production deployment and I dont want to reinstall it , I want to be sure than this will not break future proxmox update

Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!