Zarafa 7.x

frater

Mar 16, 2011
I would really like to see Zarafa 7.0 configured with Postfix / LDAP, Z-Push & MySQL

I assume it would be easy to install it on top on of a Debian Squeeze container. As its quite modular it would be hard to define a setup that meets everybody needs. Probably someone can write a wiki article for installing it on a Debian squeeze container.

We were in contact with Zarafa, about 3 years ago and they were very uninterested in working with us, so my interest pushing them is ending.

There are two different editions of the ZCP community version.

The opensource edition where every bit is opensource licensed.
The free edition that includes up to 3 Outlook users for free.

Zarafa is a complete replacement for MS Exchange under Linux. Zarafa has a full featured AJAX based webaccess which is completely in the Outlook "Look & Feel".

There seems to be no ISO released for Zarafa v.7.02. Only a bunch of source files and compilation instructions for Ubuntu. Zarafa is no longer at SourceForge.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!