[SOLVED] Yet another "ifreload -a" failed with exit code 1

Update: I believe I have figured this out. Unfortunately this was a self inflicted issue due to an internal SD-CARD that had my previous install becoming re-enabled (a bios default) after a cold boot when I was cleaning the inside of the server. This was the initial install for my migration from VMWare to Proxmox and the SD-Card was only 16G and I forgot all about it until it ran out of room <insert facepalm>.

TLDR: I was an idiot and didn't check my bios boot drive settings after a cold boot. This caused me to repeatedly boot into a broken install on an SD-Card over and over and over and over again thinking I was booting into a fresh install.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!