Hi!
Yes, I know I should be on version 9 of Proxmox but the upgrade of my cluster and backup server has me a bit intimidated. I plan to do it, but I am trying get a Windows 11 Pro VM working before I do that.
When I run the Windows Updates in the VM it just complains that my device is missing important security updates with a big red check mark!
My VM has 4 cores with a type of qemu64 (I have tried "host" as well and that doesn't work).
Secure Boot is enabled.
Machine is 35
TPM State is version 2.0
BIOS is OVMF(UEFI)
I am a bit of noob. I tried searching the forums for related issues but didn't find anything with the search tool.
Does anyone have quick fix, link or a cookbook page for running the latest version of Windows11 Pro with software updates working?
TIA
Yes, I know I should be on version 9 of Proxmox but the upgrade of my cluster and backup server has me a bit intimidated. I plan to do it, but I am trying get a Windows 11 Pro VM working before I do that.
When I run the Windows Updates in the VM it just complains that my device is missing important security updates with a big red check mark!
My VM has 4 cores with a type of qemu64 (I have tried "host" as well and that doesn't work).
Secure Boot is enabled.
Machine is 35
TPM State is version 2.0
BIOS is OVMF(UEFI)
I am a bit of noob. I tried searching the forums for related issues but didn't find anything with the search tool.
Does anyone have quick fix, link or a cookbook page for running the latest version of Windows11 Pro with software updates working?
TIA