Windows server 2016 drivers

Cor

Nov 13, 2016
I installed two days since Windows Server 2016 and when I go to device manager then I see that a driver is not installed:

It concerns the following hardware ID:
ACPI \ VEN_ACPI & DEV_0010
ACPI \ ACPI0010
* ACPI0010

Can I download these drivers somewhere else?

Attachments

• driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 110
You need to do the following:

Device manager -> Right click HID Button over Interrupt Driver -> Click Update Driver Software...

Click "Browse my computer for driver software"

Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"

Select "Generic Bus" and click Next.

Click Close and the device should now be operating fine.
xttp://imgur.com/a/bpagt

You can select update drivers and then just point device manager to your virtio ISO drive letter and it'll automatically take care of finding and installing the appropriate virtio device.

For reference, my HID Button over Interrupt was always showing a driver error in Server 2016. It appears to have installed correctly using the latest virtio drivers (version 1.4.0)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!