Windows 11 no Audio

rsit

Jun 14, 2022
I have two Proxmox-Server in Version: Virtual Environment 6.0-4 and Virtual Environment 7.2-3.
In both Proxmox-Server i have a Problem with my Audio with my Windows 11 VMs.

If i connect with(windows11) RDP to Windows 10: Audio work
If i connect with(windows11) RDP to Windows 11: Audio dont work

On the Windows 11 VM i have install the (Virtio-Win 0.1.221) Win-Guest-Tool.

Can someone help me ?

Attachments

• audioproblem.png
    audioproblem.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 2022-09-08 19_04_13-vmmasterserver - Proxmox Virtual Environment - Brave.png
    2022-09-08 19_04_13-vmmasterserver - Proxmox Virtual Environment - Brave.png
    31 KB · Views: 23
Hi,

I tested it on a Win 11 with Remmina RBD, works well.
Maybe you forget to enable sound for the Win 11?

I have Windows 11 Client that connect to my VMs. I use the RDP-Software from Windows 11. I cant deactivate or activate some Sound.

if i connect(RDP) with Windows 10 to my Windows 11 VM i have no Audio. If i connect (RDP) wih my Windows 11 to my Windows 10 VM i have Audio. If i connect(RDP) with Windows 11 to Windows 11 VM no Audio :( Can someone help me ?
Ich habe jetzt mal einige VMs durchprobiert. Bei einer VM habe ich Audio in Windows 11 per RDP. Wie kann das sein ?

Attachments

• proxmox_audio_problem_bei_einer_vm_geht_es.png
    proxmox_audio_problem_bei_einer_vm_geht_es.png
    680.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Ich habe jetzt einige VMs getestet. Es scheint bei der Migration von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 und dann auf Windows 11 was kaputt gegangen zu sein. Bei einer Neuinstalltion von Windows 11 direkt gibt es Ton.

Reactions: leesteken
Leider versuche ich immer noch die Auto-Geräte zu reparieren. Hat jemand eine Idee wie man die neu installieren kann ? Möchte ungern über 30 Vms neu Aufsetzen müssen nur wegen dem Ton.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!