WINDO7 32 BIT .img IMPORT IN A PROXMOX VM BUT NOT BOOT

Abhijit Roy

Jul 23, 2019
Hi All,

I am facing a typical problem, I have created a .img of a old windows7 32 bit machine as it contains a very important software for us which I do not want to miss, and import it to a blank vm it is imported successfully, but when I start this vm it giving boot problem and going to repair mode after showing blue screen, I have tried several ways to repair of this windows7 but not works kindly help or suggest as expert.

Thanks in advance

I have tried that but now os is not going to show windows logo even now it is stuck on proxmox screen not able to found hdd

You are welcome. It happenned to me 2 weeks ago and this script saves my life :D.
Regards

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!