Whitelist and Blacklist_while marking it from Quarantine

Oct 26, 2019
Dear Friends,

I used to whitelist /Blacklist the email addresses when I release or delete emails from quarantine.

But I could n't find those list in the GUI where I whiteleisted /blacklisted via qurantine interface

Where does Proxmox Email Gateway keep that list?

Regards,
Liju.

There's the per-user White-/Blacklist:
Screenshot_2019-11-09 mg6dev - Proxmox Mail Gateway.png

here you can select a user (email) and check or modify their entries

Then there's the PMG-wide "Who" objects which are used for Mail-Filter rules, per default there's a Whitelist and Blacklist object there, which is used by the same called default Mail Filter rules:

Screenshot_2019-11-09 mg6dev - Proxmox Mail Gateway(1).png

There's the per-user White-/Blacklist:
View attachment 12728

here you can select a user (email) and check or modify their entries

Then there's the PMG-wide "Who" objects which are used for Mail-Filter rules, per default there's a Whitelist and Blacklist object there, which is used by the same called default Mail Filter rules:

View attachment 12729
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

But my question is I am whitelisting ./blacklisting the emails that happened to be inside the qurantine.

But those whitelist /blacklist data I couldn't find anywhere in the system (GUI)

Where those entries go?

Regards,
Liju

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!