[SOLVED] Where i can find list sender email of blacklist from spam quarantine

InGenetic

Sep 8, 2020
Hi all ,
as seen on title, i already right klik and choose blacklist some email from spam quarantine but i can't find the list of email address ,
where i can find the list ?

spammer.PNG

please advice..

Thanks

GUI->Administration->User Blacklist/User Whitelist-> then enter the e-mail address of the user

I hope this helps!

GUI->Administration->User Blacklist/User Whitelist-> then enter the e-mail address of the user

I hope this helps!
Oh i see, i think it's automatically add on blacklist or white list, after right click that spam and choosing blacklist or whitelist that email.

Thank you for your information

Reactions: Stoiko Ivanov
Oh i see, i think it's automatically add on blacklist or white list, after right click that spam and choosing blacklist or whitelist that email.

Thank you for your information
hi Stoiko Ivanov
this exactly what i've mean before , today , i manually add one email address on "Administration-User Whitelist" is successfull when adding one email address, but when i move to another menu, and back to User Whitelist menu again . the email that i already add was dissapear (just blank)

whitelist.PNG

it's happening too, if i add some email from spam quarantine and choise whitelist.

Please advice .

Regards,

You need to enter the e-mail address for which you want to see/edit the user whitelist/blacklist...

You need to enter the e-mail address for which you want to see/edit the user whitelist/blacklist...
Hi mr. Stoiko Ivanov,

yes you're right , i can see when i enter the email address, how about if we want to see how many email addresses that already whitelisted ? because without seeing list addresses , we difficult to know, if one email address already whitelisted or not ?

please advice

Reactions: InGenetic

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!