VM Not able to communicate outer network

rahul.khatavkar

Sep 3, 2020
Hi Team,

I need urgent help. I have installed 6.2 then again i shifted to 6.1 Proxmox. I'm installing this on Dell T610 Tower Server.
Bellow issue I'm facing and not able to understand what is the problem.

From My host machine I'm able to ping my local network firewall gateway and VM as well.
But from VM I'm able to ping Host IP but not able to ping gateway or any local network.

Any particular setting I need to follow with this hardware?

Please can someone help me urgently.

Hi,

Any particular setting I need to follow with this hardware?
No there are no extra steps necessary.

I guess your firewall/router is the problem.
Or any other firewall.

Hi,

No there are no extra steps necessary.

I guess your firewall/router is the problem.
Or any other firewall.

Thank you for your support. But if that's the case then I installed proxmox on T810 server and without any additional setting VMs communicating with my local network.
So i didn't understand the reason why it's only giving issues on T610 Server. While installation there is no error or any suggestions.
Can you please help me to find out the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your support. But if that's the case then I installed proxmox on T810 server and without any additional setting VMs communicating with my local network.
So i didn't understand the reason why it's only giving issues on T610 Server. While installation there is no error or any suggestions.
Can you please help me to find out the issue.

Thanks in advance.

No worries. I have fixed the issue.

Thank you for your support mate.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!