VM Migration Problem in VLAN

LupettoOne

May 26, 2024
Hi,
I purchased 2 Dell Dedicated Servers with iDrac9 KVM and Proxmox 8.2 for my business.
Both Servers have a network card with 2 ports of which they are connected in cascade to create a VLAN.
The 1st Server with 10 additional IPs while the 2nd Server has only the main IP.
I created the Cluster and everything works but the only problem is that when I migrate the VMs to the 2nd Server they are not online.
Even restarting the VM it is not reachable.
While if I restart the 2nd Dedicated Server and start the VM it is reachable.
The Server Farm operators confirm to me that everything is ok at the network level so it is presumed to be a network interface problem on Proxmox.
I attach the 2 screenshots of the 2 servers, perhaps another virtual interface should be created to make the 2 servers communicate better?

I thank in advance anyone who will help me.

Greetings.

Attachments

• Server 1.jpeg
    Server 1.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Server 2.jpeg
    Server 2.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 7

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!