View email content

jbullock_bit

Jun 6, 2021
I feel like I've searched high and low on how to do this but most spam filters allow you to actually view the email content so you can actually review it to see if its spam or not but I don't see that anywhere in here or in the documentation. Is that not a feature?

You can view the email content if the mail is being quarantine under Spam Quarantine.

Is there no way if its not quarantined? We get users who ask us to check the barracuda for an email that landed and they're wondering if its legit, I'm wondering if this will allow us to do the same thing.

No because the email has been delivered to the mail server already. Otherwise, the pmg gateway would have to keep a copy of every incoming email.
Is it still true today? It is a feature I also need, to be able to view the email and tell pmg if it is a spam to learn from.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!