USB Google Coral update error

helio

Member
Nov 17, 2022
43
3
13
Running Proxmox 9.2.21

I m running USB Google Coral for a long time, but now i m getting this update error.
Code:
Err:6 https://packages.cloud.google.com/apt coral-edgetpu-stable InRelease
  403  Forbidden [IP: 142.251.38.110 443]
Reading package lists...
E: Failed to fetch https://packages.cloud.google.com/apt/dists/coral-edgetpu-stable/InRelease  403  Forbidden [IP: 142.251.38.110 443]
E: The repository 'https://packages.cloud.google.com/apt coral-edgetpu-stable InRelease' is no longer signed.
TASK ERROR: command 'apt-get update' failed: exit code 100

Any sugestion how to fix this error? Thanks
 
It seems to be a google repository problem. It doesn't allows you to download the catalog.
I don't know anything about Google Coral. Recheck the connection procedure to the repo and verify your credentials ?
 
I have try with
Code:
curl -fsSL https://packages.cloud.google.com/apt/doc/apt-key.gpg | gpg --dearmor -o /usr/share/keyrings/coral-edgetpu-archive-keyring.gpg
and
Code:
echo "deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/coral-edgetpu-archive-keyring.gpg] https://packages.cloud.google.com/apt coral-edgetpu-stable main" | tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/coral-edgetpu.list
But no luck
 
"Forbidden [IP: 142.251.38.110 443]" seems to indicate that the repository reject you.
Maybe because your IP was banned or more plausible that you need an authentication or a way to prove that you have the right to connect.
Look at our product manual ? Maybe they have changed something ?