[SOLVED] unknown option 'affinity'

Talha

Jan 13, 2020
Hi, im receiving error when i try to save CPU settings. How can i solve this problem?
1670230189084.png

Is this by any chance on a cluster were not all nodes did get the latest updates installed?

Are you per any chance on a cluster where the nodes have different versions? pveversion -v
What are your settings? qm config VMID

When I checked, I noticed that the cluster server and the node server were in different versions. I guess it's because of that.

Just stumbled on that too. yes - nodes were different versions and was fixed with update and reboot of node. @Talha please mark it as solved also.

Es correcto, se soluciona con la actualizaion de todos los nodos a la misma versión

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!