[SOLVED] Unable to access web browser via Promox iP address on installation

Is your computer powered on?
Did it boot successfully, ie do you see Shell prompt on the monitor?
Did you connect your computer via network cable to your network infrastructure?
If you did, do you see blinking lights on the NIC?
Can you login to PVE from physical keyboard and monitor?
Can you type "ip a" and examine the output? Look for an interface, such as ens* that states that its UP, contains an IP address.
Do the first 3 octets of the IP match the first 3 octets of your Windows workstation?
What are the IP addresses involved?
Can you ping from your Windows workstation to your PVE? What about the other way?

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox

Last edited:
Is your computer powered on?
Did it boot successfully, ie do you see Shell prompt on the monitor?
Did you connect your computer via network cable to your network infrastructure?
If you did, do you see blinking lights on the NIC?
Can you login to PVE from physical keyboard and monitor?
Can you type "ip a" and examine the output? Look for an interface, such as ens* that states that its UP, contains an IP address.
Do the first 3 octets of the IP match the first 3 octets of your Windows workstation?
What are the IP addresses involved?
Can you ping from your Windows workstation to your PVE? What about the other way?

Blockbridge : Ultra low latency all-NVME shared storage for Proxmox - https://www.blockbridge.com/proxmox
Thank you for your support. I am up and running

Reactions: bbgeek17
Does that mean it is solved? Edit the first post and select Solved. Please share how it was solved for others to learn.
It is solved and I will share. Just one last thing, I am in the server, hower I am getting a message that I do not have a valid subscription. I have paid for a 4 CPU beginner subscription, how do I transfer it to my server login please.

It is solved and I will share. Just one last thing, I am in the server, hower I am getting a message that I do not have a valid subscription. I have paid for a 4 CPU beginner subscription, how do I transfer it to my server login please.
Do you really have 4 CPU sockets in your system? That's quite rare. I don't know what a "beginner subscription" is, sorry. Please contact (the office of) the seller of the subscription if there are problems with it. The volunteers here can't really fix such issues.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!