[SOLVED] Typo in InfluxDB.pm

sfue

Feb 27, 2021
Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to Proxmox VE and really impressed.
As I wanted to add my Proxmox Cluster to an Influx DB I got an error regarding the GUI for adding InfluxDB.

Code:
Undefined subroutine &PVE::Status::InfluxDB::delete_credenetials called at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Status/InfluxDB.pm line 343. (500)

After going to that file I found that the subroutine delete_credentials has a typo (an 'e' too much). After correcting that I was able to add the Influx DB successfully.
I don't know where to post this @ git so I thought the forums might be the right place. If that's not the case, please give me an advice where to put it else.

Thanks in advance and best regards
sfue

Reactions: comfreak
Reactions: sfue and comfreak
Glad it's coming in an update but it also solved it for me right now. Simply go into config file and remove the extra "e" and it works! Thank you

Hi Thomas,
thanks for the fast response. I will mark this thread solved, when the update is rolled out or should I mark it solved now?

Best regards
sfue

Both are fine for me! FYI: The package got now bumped and is currently on pvetest, so when pve-manager (6.3-5) comes in this should be addressed. Thanks again for reporting!

No need to thank for that =) I think we have to thank you for giving us this nice piece of software and putting so much effort in it.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!