[SOLVED] Tracking Center empty since 01-01-2022 ?

rroethof

Nov 22, 2017
Hi All,

First off, happy new year everyone :)
With the new year, came a new issue... namely, our tracking centers in PMG are empty since 01-01-2022, I do see email traffic in the mail logs tho.
Anyone having the same experience and/or a hint on how to solve this ?

Thx

Ronny

Well I thought I was the only one today when I checked - however mine stopped showing since 26 December 2021 00:00 AEST, although when I checked 3 days ago they were showing - receiving and sending emails no problems. Spam in Quarantine appears to be showing for each user.

Did an update to the current 7.1-1 - previously 7.0-7 (I think) and issue is the same for me.

I checked our secondary backup/test node (not in cluster) running 6.4-4 and tracking center showing emails.

Last edited:
Reactions: ielbury
Just wanted to search for a solution, but mine stopped also tracking since December 25th 2021.... dunno why.

See some error log:
Jan 01 17:57:29 postfix pmg-smtp-filter[1137]: starting database maintenance
Jan 01 17:57:29 postfix pmg-smtp-filter[1137]: end database maintenance (16 ms)
Jan 01 17:57:30 postfix pmgproxy[25229]: Deep recursion on subroutine "HTML::Element::delete" at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Element.pm line 567.
Jan 01 17:57:30 postfix pmgproxy[25229]: Deep recursion on subroutine "HTML::Element::delete_content" at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Element.pm line 580.
I use customs report(spamreport-custom.tt),seems having below error log
Jan 01 18:28:46 postfix pmgproxy[25229]: Use of uninitialized value $ticket in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/perl5/PMG/Service/pmgproxy.pm line 202.

It looks like something problem with rsyslog service. rsyslogd[557]: [origin software="rsyslogd" swVersion="8.2102.0" x-pid="557" x-info="https://www.rsyslog.com"] exiting on signal 15.
after service rsyslog restart,it have logs for new mails

Last edited:
same situation maybe a timestamp problem with integer, like the exchange 16/19 problem?

Hi all - happy new year!
Same situation here - it seems that pmg-log-tracker fails to deal with the transition from Dec 31 to Jan 1:
$ grep 'Jan 1' /var/log/mail.log | pmg-log-tracker -i -
works fine - a manual forced log rotation is probably the quickest solution.

Code:
root@mail:~# logrotate -f /etc/logrotate.d/rsyslog
error: /etc/logrotate.d/rsyslog:1 lines must begin with a keyword or a filename (possibly in double quotes)
error: /etc/logrotate.d/rsyslog:11 unexpected }

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!