There is no data problem about the sender statistics of incoming mail

SCM

Aug 9, 2019
Hi,Team,I see as shown in the figure, when the statistics enter the mail, there is no statistics about the recipient's received mail information. Can you tell me the reason?
1612692734303.png

if you want to see all unfiltered entries, you have to disable the 'use advance statistics filters' checkbox under configuration -> options

if you want to see all unfiltered entries, you have to disable the 'use advance statistics filters' checkbox under configuration -> options
I see the default configuration is as follows, if I cancel this configuration, what will be the impact, or what is the difference between enabled and disabled?

advfilter: <boolean> (default = 1)
Use advanced filters for statistic.

advanced filters show only 'important' users that actually communicate with people outside of the pmg, a quote from the docs
Statistics about incoming e-mails looks nice, but they are quite useless. Consider two users, user-1 receives 10 e-mails from news portals and wrote 1 e-mail to a person you never heard from. While user-2 receives 5 e-mails from a customer and sent 5 e-mails back. Which user do you consider more active? I am sure it’s user-2, because he communicates with your customers. Proxmox Mail Gateway advanced address statistics can show you this important information.

but i agree that feature is rather underdocumented... when i have the time i'll update it

advanced filters show only 'important' users that actually communicate with people outside of the pmg, a quote from the docs

but i agree that feature is rather underdocumented... when i have the time i'll update it
OK,thanks!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!