The load from server same on fresh lxc

Bidi

Renowned Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hello,

I have a question/problem or i think is a bug or this is the way it is i dont know.
I use proxmox 5.2

On the server i got load of 5% the problem is on freshly new created lxc i got the same load as the server has.

The big problem is, when customers see the load on fresh new lxc they start to panic this is one problem.
The other problem is when the server it has a big load because of an lxc i`m not able to find it witch one is even if i enter on it cuz on htop it shows the same load as the server has, the only way is to stop the lxc one by one, this is pain.

Is there a fix for this ? Or work around to fix this ?

Thank you guys.

On the server i got load of 5% the problem is on freshly new created lxc i got the same load as the server has.
Well, that's the thing, the system has that load as it is just running in a cgroup on the same node. There is no workaround for this, besides using KVM.

With 'systemd-cgtop' you can check how cgroups are using the resources and maybe see which container in turn uses them excessive.

Well, that's the thing, the system has that load as it is just running in a cgroup on the same node. There is no workaround for this, besides using KVM.

With 'systemd-cgtop' you can check how cgroups are using the resources and maybe see which container in turn uses them excessive.

Truly bad :(

Thank you for your reply and the comand.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!